Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Thank yous keep coming in

Hello.



I am a foster mother in San Mateo County. I received one of your beautiful blankets for my foster daughter, Eliana. The blanket was made by “Dolores.” Ellie is now 14 months old and is of Mexican decent. She loves the blanket and so do I. It is the only thing she has that is truly “homemade” and I wanted you to know how much it means to her. She is a beautiful, loving child and it warms my heart to know that one of your ladies made the blanket especially for her. We think that we will be able to adopt Ellie since her birth mother is unable to care for her and I will see that she keeps the blanket into adulthood.



Thank you very much for all your hard work. It really means to the world to our children.



Regina Deihl

Foster Mother of Eliana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home