Tuesday, December 20, 2005

And they continue....

I just wanted to let everyone know who had sent blankets to me, Martha
Carlson, from Jackson Ms, that all have now been delivered. My husband
took the last of them to Singing River Hospital in Pascagoula today.
They immediately knew who could use what. One nurse has quadruplets and
had almost nothing. another lady is due in Feb and has nothing. they
are all working but goods just aren't that available to buy. 90 per
cent of the homes in that town were destroyed. People are working to
get their life in order but it is monumental. I just wanted to let
everyone know how appreciative I am for all of your efforts. We are
truly blest to have so many people with hearts this good. I am humbled
to know of you. Martha Carlson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home