Wednesday, November 02, 2005

PUT YOUR THINKING CAP ON

We have just been donated 150 balls of SPLASH yarn. This is a "boutique" yarn that sells for $10.50 a ball. I have 16 different colors ..
This is what the fashionable scarves are made of... it is georgous.

NOW... when we make these scarves to sell for $15.00...(cheap, cheap) do any of you know where we can consign them....anyone know of a boutique going on??????? I need your help. I have plenty already made, but none so far with this new yarn.

I will sell you some of this yarn if you call me and I will give you more details.

Come on let's get kinitting!!!!
Dolores

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell me more about this scarf sale...

Kathy

10:35 AM  
Blogger Dolores Wright said...

I will be selling this yarn to anyone that wants to buy it and make some scarves for themselves.

What I have is many scarves already made up and I want to find some place to sell them for $15.00 each . Email me directly at sjlinus@sbcglobal.net if you want more details.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a 2-night Sons of Norway engagement coming up soon and there is a gift bazaar... i can ask and see if they will accept them. It would also be a good way to recruit many local knitters and quilters to PL. Last year's raffle featured a quilt made and donated by one of the more active members...

If this sounds worth pursuing, let's chat offline.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Dolores Wright said...

Kathy call me as I need to check on prices on your jams and where they can order them they are not on your flyer.
Dolores

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home