Monday, June 02, 2008

Thank you --=-TAPS

Hello,
My name is Sue Pascal. My boys and i recently attended the TAPS national survivor seminar in Washington DC. We each received a blanket from Project Linus the San Jose chapter. The ladies that made them Were Shirley K., Amanda Ward, and Connie. I had bought a thank you card for each of these ladies, but there is no address for me to send them to. I checked the website and the only contact i have is this email address. Is there an address i could send a thank you too?
The blankets are absolutely beautiful. I really love the fact that they are red white and blue. My husband was a Marine, and I am trying very hard to instill patriotism in each of my boys. The beautiful blankets are a reminder of that every time we pull them out to use them.
Thank you again.
Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home